Location: Chennai, Bangalore
- Drive the development of new data products.
- Build machine learning models to improve business metrics.
- Analyze data and communicate findings with business owners.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of data scientists specializing in a range of statistical, natural language processing, and machine learning techniques.
- Continuously monitor scientific research and industry competitors and recommend new techniques.
- Work with the software development team on building highly scalable, machine learning applications processing large volumes of data.
- Partner with customers and stakeholders to understand and clarify requirements to creatively solve complex business problems with analytic solutions.
- Recruit, hire, and mentor exceptional data scientists.
- Communicate and discuss results of analysis with business and engineering.
- Take ownership of bringing machine learning models into production.
- MS/MTech/Ph.D. in Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a related field with at least 8-10 years experience.
- At least 5 years with proven track record of providing technical leadership to a team of data scientists.
- Deep understanding of supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms.
- Proven experience in developing statistical and machine learning models and taking it to production.
- Experience using scikit-learn, pandas as other pydata packages.
- Experience using Jupyter notebook for your dev work.
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hive or Pig.
- Strong problem solving skills and an ability to understand, simplify and communicate complex business concerns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to network with people across the company.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and creative in working with incomplete information.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo